1) What learning did you bring to this project? How/where can I see this?
- The learning that I brought to this project would be outlining objects with real measurements that we would actually use to build the real thing for the production. I think you would be able to see this by looking at the small drawing that has scale dimensions, which would account for the real thing when we start building sets or estimating the amount of paint that we would need for this van.
2) What is something new that you learned? How/where can I see this?
- Something I learned while doing this project would be by understanding how big designs should be so that we can have everything to scale on the van, as well as estimating how much paint we would need for the designs so we don’t run out before we are done designing and decorating everything for the musical. I think you would be able to see this in the designs that I have put on my van.
3) What learning are you taking forward? How will you try to apply this?
- Learning that I’m taking forward from this experience would be coming up with a design quickly and efficiently. The reason I say this is because we had to totally change the concept of our design from hippie to rock. By doing this, my group and I were able to create a cohesive piece on the van in the matter of minutes, and I feel like we have really pulled it off. I would definitely apply this to future projects, and use my quick thinking skills if something happens to go wrong.