1) What learning did you bring to this project? How/where can I see this?
- The learning that I brought to this project would be how to do measurements of objects and items, which could be easily transferred into real life size. I think would would be able to see this by looking at all the to scale measurements next to all the components on the subway station.
2) What is something new that you learned? How/where can I see this?
- Something new that I learned would be coming up with a feasible design that would be needed by multiple people to dance on, walk on, or even sit on. I think you would be able to see this from the project as a whole. I was able to keep in mind what was needed for the production of the musical. I feel that by having a lot of the measurements of the objects in the scene, you are able to see that it can withstand people and props.
3) What learning are you taking forward? How will you try to apply this?
- The learning that I’m taking forward from this project would be how to build a scene that is user friendly. Also I was able to adapt my old design to my new one according to what the director wants in the end. I will apply this learning to tasks that will be given to us in the future, such as designing other scenes for the play.