1) What learning did you bring to this project? How/where can I see this?
- The learning that I feel I brought to this project would be how to build a model of an object from the previous task we were given which would be stairs. I think you would be able to see this by the actual construction of the model itself.
2) What is something new that you learned? How/where can I see this?
- I think the new things I learned when doing this project would be how to make space between two paper plains. I did this by making stumps out of paper an take, 1/2 of an inch high which created the space that I wanted and needed. I think you would be able to see this by looking at the thickness of the table model. I tried to create a quick concise way of making the space.
3) What learning are you taking forward? How will you try to apply this?
- The learning that I would be taking forward would be how to construct something out of paper and measurements. I have done this only twice in total now, so I feel like I would be able to further improve my qualities on how to do this in the future if I were to ever make models of objects.